Visit our show partner Freeman & Co to order products and services, get show information, arrange shipping, and more: http://www.freemanco.com/store/show/
Commonly Asked Questions
Here are some answers to our most commonly asked questions. Many of your questions can be answered here, if not, please contact me! Paula Lerash, CEM, firstname.lastname@example.org, 512.443.3675.
What is the discount rate of a 10 x 10 booth? Note: these prices valid only if paid in full on or before discount deadline date of October 30, 2015.
- Corner Booth: $1600
- Inline Booth: $1400
- End Cap (10 x 20 only): $3300
After October 30:
- Corner Booth: $1700
- Inline Booth: $1500
- End Cap (10 x 20 only): $3600
What is included in the cost of a 10 x 10 booth?
- (1) 9’ x 10’ booth carpet in (Black)
- (5) complimentary booth badge registrations
- (1) standard booth i.d. sign
- Up to 4 complimentary company listings in the on-site program
What are exhibit installation hours?
- Exhibitor Move-in: Tuesday, May 5 at 12 Noon to 5PM; Wednesday, May 6 from 8AM to 7PM; and Thursday, May 7 from 7AM to 8:30AM
What are exhibit dismantle hours?
- Exhibitor Move-out begins Friday, May 8 from 6:30PM to 10:30PM and Saturday, May 9 from 8AM to Noon. Early dismantle is not allowed. This is strictly monitored and penalties are enforced.
When will I receive the exhibitor kit and what is it?
- The exhibitor kit will be available online in early January 2016. Once the link is available online, you will receive an email from both TDA and Freeman with the link and where to find it.
- Also commonly referred to as the ‘show kit’, you will find any booth furnishings you may need, auxiliary services, shipping information, show colors and address information.
Who is the show decorator?
- Our show services contractor is Freeman.
3323 N. I-35
San Antonio, Texas 78219
What is the address of the convention center?
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
200 E. Market St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
How and when are booths assigned?
- The Texas Meeting booth assignments are based on a seniority point system. You earn (1) point for exhibiting each year. If you have not exhibited for the second year in a row all priority points are forfeited. Premium priority point holders will be contaced and assigned in the summer of 2014. This includes all sponsors (as a sponsor benefit), and any exhibitor in an island or peninsula booth over a 10′ x 20′ size.z
- General booth assignments begin early in the summer of 2014. Once all advance assignments have been made, booths are assigned on a first come basis.
What and when is the discount deadline date?
- The discount deadline date is October 30. This discount can only be applied if the booth space is paid in full by October 30. Once that date has passed, a $1000 deposit must accompany the contract for booth space, and full payment is due on February 13, 2016.
How do I get my booth badges?
- Exhibitor badge registration will open on January 1, 2016. You will be sent the link by email and it will be available on the Texas Meeting website. You will have to log in and your password will be your booth number.
- You will receive (5) complimentary badges per 10 x 10 booth.
When can I register for a hotel room?
Online Reservations: www.texasmeeting.com
Fax: (210) 207-6702
Phone: (210) 207-6734